3 November 2021 – Fusion, a speciality insurer providing innovative insurance solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, has appointed highly-regarded executive, Steven J. England, as Executive Vice-President and Partner.
Katherine Simmonds appointed Managing Partner at Fusion
The M&A insurance specialist joins at a time of unprecedented growth
• Strategic partnership servicing clients in the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) and Hong Kong
• Partnership offers warranties and indemnities (“W&I”) insurance solutions serving the Private Equity and Corporate mergers and acquisitions (“M&A”) marketplace
• Admitted W&I policy form has been pre-approved by the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (“CBIRC”)
• PRC W&I market is seeing an accelerated increase in demand with premium volume expanding significantly over the last three years in particular.
International private equity firms drive M&A transaction rebound in China and Hong Kong in wake of favourable regulatory changes. Demand for warranty and indemnity (W&I) insurance in China and Hong Kong was rising in the three years leading up to the coronavirus pandemic, which brought an abrupt but temporary halt to merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the region.
• Expansion of partnership with Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty in Asia servicing clients in Hong Kong and the PRC, Singapore and South East Asia, Korea, India and Japan.
• Partnership will offer Warranty & Indemnity (W&I) solutions serving the Private Equity and Corporate M&A marketplace
• Asian W&I market seeing increased demand with premium volume expanding significantly over the last five years.
HDI Global Specialty SE – Australia (“HDI Global Specialty”), Fusion Specialty MGA Solutions Pty Ltd. and its Authorised Representative, Fusion Specialty Insurance Pty Ltd. (collectively “Fusion”)
HDI Global Specialty and Fusion have today announced a new underwriting agency partnership to offer additional capacity in the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) insurance market in Australia.
POP Insurance Holdings (POP), a specialist insurance group headquartered in Sydney, Australia, and its MGA subsidiary Fusion Specialty Insurance (Fusion), have launched a worldwide partnership with Fractal Industries, Inc., an analytics and insurtech software provider that applies artificial intelligence to solve complex, real-world problems headquartered in Reston, Virginia, USA, with operations also in the UK.
Zurich Australia Insurance Limited (“Zurich”) has today announced a new underwriting agency partnership that will boost its capacity in the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) insurance space.
POP Insurance Holdings (“POP”), a specialist insurance group, headquartered in Sydney, Australia, and its subsidiary Fusion Specialty M&A MGA (“Fusion M&A”), have launched a strategic partnership (“the Partnership”) with Rakuten General Insurance Co. Ltd (“Rakuten”), focused on Mergers and Acquisitions transactions in Japan, and supporting Rakuten’s growth across APAC.
POP Insurance Holdings (“POP”), a specialist insurance group, headquartered in Sydney, Australia, announces the launch of Fusion Specialty M&A MGA (“Fusion M&A”), in partnership with Allianz Global Corporate Specialty, a division of Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”), focused on Mergers and Acquisitions transactions across the Asia Pacific Region (APAC).
Fusion M&A is already writing business, and will continue to deliver better local solutions to clients across APAC, through a local presence and expertise, and a more efficient, flexible and streamlined approach to M&A insurance.