Sydney, 31 January 2022 – io.insure, the world’s first online mergers and acquisitions (M&A) insurance marketplace for small and medium-sized business (SME) transactions, today announces it has launched in Australia. The io.insure marketplace is designed to bridge the significant risk protection gap in the niche M&A segment for SMEs, where there is a scarcity of […]
3 November 2021 – Fusion, a speciality insurer providing innovative insurance solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, has appointed highly-regarded executive, Steven J. England, as Executive Vice-President and Partner.
Katherine Simmonds appointed Managing Partner at Fusion
The M&A insurance specialist joins at a time of unprecedented growth
• Strategic partnership servicing clients in the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) and Hong Kong
• Partnership offers warranties and indemnities (“W&I”) insurance solutions serving the Private Equity and Corporate mergers and acquisitions (“M&A”) marketplace
• Admitted W&I policy form has been pre-approved by the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (“CBIRC”)
• PRC W&I market is seeing an accelerated increase in demand with premium volume expanding significantly over the last three years in particular.
International private equity firms drive M&A transaction rebound in China and Hong Kong in wake of favourable regulatory changes. Demand for warranty and indemnity (W&I) insurance in China and Hong Kong was rising in the three years leading up to the coronavirus pandemic, which brought an abrupt but temporary halt to merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the region.
• Expansion of partnership with Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty in Asia servicing clients in Hong Kong and the PRC, Singapore and South East Asia, Korea, India and Japan.
• Partnership will offer Warranty & Indemnity (W&I) solutions serving the Private Equity and Corporate M&A marketplace
• Asian W&I market seeing increased demand with premium volume expanding significantly over the last five years.
HDI Global Specialty SE – Australia (“HDI Global Specialty”), Fusion Specialty MGA Solutions Pty Ltd. and its Authorised Representative, Fusion Specialty Insurance Pty Ltd. (collectively “Fusion”)
HDI Global Specialty and Fusion have today announced a new underwriting agency partnership to offer additional capacity in the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) insurance market in Australia.
Fusion Specialty MGA Solutions Pty Ltd. and its Authorised Representative, Fusion
Specialty Insurance Pty Ltd. (collectively “Fusion”), a specialty insurance MGA Platform
headquartered in Sydney, Australia, has announced that Damian Lynch has joined as
Managing Partner, Fusion Financial Lines MGA (“Fusion FL”) with immediate effect. Lynch
has also been appointed as a Partner in Fusion’s M&A Insurance MGA.
POP Insurance Holdings (POP), a specialist insurance group headquartered in Sydney, Australia, and its MGA subsidiary Fusion Specialty Insurance (Fusion), have launched a worldwide partnership with Fractal Industries, Inc., an analytics and insurtech software provider that applies artificial intelligence to solve complex, real-world problems headquartered in Reston, Virginia, USA, with operations also in the UK.
Zurich Australia Insurance Limited (“Zurich”) has today announced a new underwriting agency partnership that will boost its capacity in the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) insurance space.
POP Insurance Holdings (“POP”), a specialist insurance group, headquartered in Sydney, Australia, and its subsidiary Fusion Specialty M&A MGA (“Fusion M&A”), have launched a strategic partnership (“the Partnership”) with Rakuten General Insurance Co. Ltd (“Rakuten”), focused on Mergers and Acquisitions transactions in Japan, and supporting Rakuten’s growth across APAC.
POP Insurance Holdings (“POP”), a specialist insurance group, headquartered in Sydney, Australia, announces the launch of Fusion Specialty M&A MGA (“Fusion M&A”), in partnership with Allianz Global Corporate Specialty, a division of Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”), focused on Mergers and Acquisitions transactions across the Asia Pacific Region (APAC).
Fusion M&A is already writing business, and will continue to deliver better local solutions to clients across APAC, through a local presence and expertise, and a more efficient, flexible and streamlined approach to M&A insurance.